Haldimand Insurance Brokers
is seeking a full-time RIBO licensed CSR with personal lines and commercial experience. The awesome person who joins our team will be working with exceptional insurance professionals who are community minded and look to WOW our amazing clients at every opportunity.
Job requirements will include:
- - Promptly respond to client, carrier, and colleague inquiries.
- - Answer incoming calls and welcome clients who visit our office.
- - Prepare & process new business, renewals and endorsements.
- - Conduct detailed reviews of risk and underwriting information to ensure accuracy and optimal insurance solutions for our clients.
- - Process client payments and assist with billing inquiries
- - Serve as a liaison between clients and insurance carriers.
- - Recognize and realize sales opportunities where it makes sense.
- - Take new claim reports and submit them to the insurance carrier.
- - Diligent follow up on clients’ accounts to ensure outstanding issues and activities are resolved.
- - Help create a customer-centric mindset and culture while enjoying our team work environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- - Must be RIBO licensed.
- - Minimum 2 years Personal Lines Broker experience.
- - Working knowledge of Power Broker is an asset.
- - Proficient in the use of company portals and Applied Rating Services.
- - Effective communication skills.
- - Work well within a team and independently.
- - In-depth understanding of personal lines insurance products
- - Great people skills to support the overall team performance – patient, enthusiastic, and dedicated professional who leads by example.
- - Detail oriented, organized and accurate.
Please send resume to Dennis Howden and Heather Hibbs
by June 30th.
Although we appreciate your interest in our office, we will contact only those candidates who qualify for an interview.